Owner information of the website:
• Hotel Uilenspiegel BVBA
• Address: Albert I laan 159 - 8620 Nieuwpoort
• VAT: BE 0658 702 056
• Phone: 058 59 11 33
• Email: email@example.com
We will handle the personal data of both the website user and the client carefully in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
For more information regarding privacy, please refer to the website of the Commission for the Protection of Privacy: http://www.privacycommission.be.
Personal data we process:
If you use our contact form, we may obtain the following information from you:
• First and last name
• Phone number
• Email address
• Desired stay dates
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process:
• In principle, we do not process any special or sensitive personal data about you.
However, it is possible that you have provided such information yourself through the contact form. In such cases, we will treat it with the utmost discretion and in accordance with applicable legislation.
Furthermore, we do not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have consent from their parents or guardian.
Of course, we cannot verify whether a user is actually over 16 years old. Therefore, we recommend that parents carefully monitor the online activities of their children to prevent the collection of data about children without the required consent. If, for any reason, you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without such consent, please contact us using the above contact details.
We also process the following general data:
• Data about your activities on our website
• IP address
• Internet browser and device type
Why we need data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Sending our newsletter;
• Being able to call you if necessary to perform our services;
• Providing services;
• We also analyze your behavior on the website to improve our website.
How long we retain data
We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing with others
Your data is not sold to third parties.
For certain operations, we may engage third parties if necessary to fulfill our contract with you or to comply with a legal obligation. In such cases, we enter into a data processing agreement with these third parties to ensure that your data receives the same level of security and confidentiality.
Access, modification, and deletion of data
• You always have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data.
• You can send a request for access, correction, or deletion using the above contact details.
• To ensure that the request for access, correction, or deletion is indeed made by you, we ask you to include a copy of your identification card with the request. Your request will be processed as soon as possible and no later than within four weeks.
We take the protection of your data very seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorized alteration.
If you believe that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us using the above contact details.
In no event can we be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.
References to other websites
Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites or for the products or services offered or mentioned on them.